Frequently Asked Questions
1) What form of payment do you accept?
We accept: Visa, Master Card, American Express, Debit cards, Money Orders and Personal Checks. Purchasing with a money order/check is just as easy as placing a regular order with your Credit Card or ATM debit Card.
Here are the steps on how to place your order with an money order:
1. Select the item(s) that you wish to purchase and place them in your shopping cart.
2. Continue through the checkout procedure (filling in your information) until the last page where you enter your credit card information.
3. Print this screen which will have your subtotal amount. Mail that print out sheet of paper along with your money order/check. You will receive a email confirmation that your payment was received and when your item(s) will be shipped. If you did not provide a email, please allow 3-5 business days for us to receive your check /money order payment. Please make money orders/checks payable to Nuttin Butter Cookies. Please write order number on money order/ check and staple to print out.
**All money orders and checks must be in US funds or they will be returned**
**Name on check MUST match customer name on order or it will be returned**
Nuttin Butter Cookies, Co. 1371 Dwight Way, Berkeley, California 94702 USA
2) How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Your order will generally be shipped next day once money order or check has been received. Shipped by FedEx ground or USPS and typically arrives within 1 to 3 business days.
3) What if i am allergic to Soy or Peanuts?
None of our cookies have traces of peanuts execpt Peanut Butter. We use separate mixing bowls, mixing utensils, portion scoops, cookie sheets and cooling racks to prevent any cross allergen contamination. The packaging label states which cookies contain a soy product. The Caramel in Pecan Butter Cookies, White Chocolate in Macadamia Butter Cookies and Chocolate in Hazelnut Butter Cookies have soy lecithin. Peanut Butter Cookies also have soybean oil.
4) What is the shelf life of your cookies?
Our cookies last up to 5 days after they were made, when left in the original BPA free food safe Cello bag packaging.
5) Can i microwave the cookies?
No, do not microwave our cookies, they become unpleasantly chewy and hard. If you want to have a warm cookie, we recommend pre heating your oven to 350 degrees F, once ready unwrap cookie place on oven safe pan/dish and put in oven for 2-3 minutes. Just long enough to heat the cookie without rebaking the cookie and enjoy.
6) Can i taste samples before i buy?
You sure can, a limited quantity of free samples are only available for tasting at our Outdoor pop up locations.